Philosophy of Government Nursing College, Haldwani
- The Principal and the Faculty of Government Nursing College Haldwani believes that Nursing is an integral part of the health care delivery system and work collaboratively with other allied professional for the prevention of disease, the promotion, restoration and maintenance of optimum health for individuals and families in hospital & community settings.
- We believe that Nursing profession purposes the students for providing care with scientific knowledge, which will improve the quality of Nursing Care and standard of Nursing Profession. We accept and maintain the ethical values of the people while providing care.
- Provide professional training to deserving eligible student for better for opportunity within and outside the country.
- To prepare the student who will be able to identify Nursing needs plan implement and evaluate nursing care for patients , contributing to health of the individuals, families and communities. Demonstrate competency in rendering quality health care.
- Provide and educational programme through which the graduates will be prepared to assure responsibility in the primary, secondary, and tertiary care of people as professional mess.
- Prepare graduates to loath and supervise in the appropriate Nursing and health care settings and participate in the administration of Nursing science and education.
- Assist and co- ordinate with other members of the Nursing team and the multi discretionary team in the subvention of dis and pro which of health in the hospital and community.
- Promote teaching and learning process in the class room as well as in the clinical area through appropriate supervision and ongoing evaluation based on well defined criteria, practice ethical values in personal and professional life through continuous guidance and counselling services, wherever necessary.
- Government nursing college Haldwani is one of the distinguished college of nursing in an individual asset for the intellectual scientific and economic enrichment of health care in Uttarakhand state.
- To develop Nursing graduate with the profession expertise and basic human, immoral, and spiritual values and to be loyal to our motto, healthy mission with a good human life.
- To create and foster leadership quality and decision making abilities in various situations and co-curricular programs for holistic development of students.
- Our institute should be a unique centre of knowledge and excellence for nursing graduate.
- Further expansion of our post graduate courses such as post basic, B.sc Nursing & M.sc Nursing.
- To become a leading institute of Nursing Education in Uttarakhand state/country.
Govt. Nursing College, Haldwani
Office of the principal
Govt. Nursing College, Rampur Road Haldwani(Nainital-263139)